Flamingos 2 Go logo

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Bridal Shower & Wedding

I have wanted to offer a bridal shower & wedding theme for a long time, and I am excited to debut it!!!!

Bridal Shower and Wedding Cake!!


It is created in silver and features the bride's name on the top layer for a bridal shower. For a wedding, it shows both the bride & groom's names. The script lettering adds a touch of elegance. It is approximately 5 feet tall, and 4 feet wide. Imagine how gorgeous this would be as the guests enter the venue.
This wedding cake would be dynamite as a backdrop behind the real edible wedding cake, as a graphic on the reception hall floor or dance floor.

As gorgeous as I think this bridal cake is and would be a great decor on its own, I just can't stop there. When the guests drive up for the event, I want them to stop talking, forget all of their worries, and instantly smile and set the tone for the party. Therefore, there must be a WOW! factor!! Check out these complementary designs that will be displayed together to create the WOW! Each design is approximately 16" in diameter. I just love them all!

Swirly Hearts

Congratulations Hearts
Champagne Flasses-CHEERS!
LOVE!


Bridal Bouquet
I would love to hear your comments.
Have a WOWnderful day!!
 

1 comment:

  1. I love your dream and your vision! This new theme is really cute!! I can see you getting lots of requests for it.

    ReplyDelete